CAJLT presents Series 4: Stronger Together: Key to Establish Engaging Teacher-Learner Community (TLC) facilitated by Azama先生 and co-facilitated by Nishimura先生
We know that no one understands teachers better than fellow teachers. We share the same passion but not always the same perspectives. How can our
PLCs TLC leverage diversity and thinking and experiences? How can a TLC promote a positive collaborative environment in which each member can fully show up and learn from and with each other? In this series, participants will explore elements of successful TLC models and how the course leader can facilitate cognitively rich and emotionally engaging TLC meetings wherein all members are important contributors.
Intentions: Participants will…
- Become familiar with key elements of productive TLC
- Explore key ideas for creating agendas
- Acquire foundational facilitation skills such as framing, listening, guiding, etc.
- Develop an agenda for the upcoming TLC meeting
- Share practical ideas for running a productive TLC meeting
9/4 9:00 am to 11:00 am (Pacific Time)
9/11 9:00 am to 11:00 am (Pacific Time)
9/18 9:00 am to 11:00 am (Pacific Time)
To register: https://forms.gle/eKDjWswpHL8WnYuc7
The space is limited, please register early.